Welcome to KidzPlace Preschool! We love ministering to little ones and their families through music, interaction, and Bible stories that convey Biblical truths. We invite you and your Preschooler to come visit us at KidzPlace Preschool and let us show you around. We look forward to meeting you and your family.
At KidzPlace Preschool, we seek to teach Preschoolers simple Biblical truths, such as:
- God loves me
- God made me
- God is my friend
We know that Preschoolers have incremental learning abilities and have designed experiences specifically for each level.
When they finish kindergarten and move on to Children’s Ministry, our hope is to have established a foundation in their lives that will carry them forward in their journey with God.
How do I find KidzPlace Preschool?
We encourage you to park near the covered entrance at the Perry Fellowship Hall. Once you enter the building, turn left and proceed to KidzPlace 1st floor. Greeters at the Welcome Desk are waiting to assist you.
Will my child be safe?
When you enter the preschool area, greeters at the Welcome Desk will assist you with our check-in system and help you get your preschooler settled. If you have any questions or need to make us aware of any concerns, please let us know.
Can I volunteer to help?
Volunteers are essential to the ministries of First Baptist, as we could not do what we do without them. Those interested in volunteering in our Preschool, Children, and Student Ministries should contact our ministry offices to find out more about the opportunities to serve. Our SafeWatch Policy explains our guidelines for volunteers in these ministries. SafeWatch
Select the Events tab at the top of the page to see Upcoming Events for Children’s Ministry
Events & Opportunities
- Parent/Child Dedication is a special time for families to make a public commitment to God to raise their children in a godly home. Learn more about Parent/Child Dedication
- Kidz Care is available to Preschoolers age birth – kindergarten during Sunday worship services. Parents register their Preschoolers at the Preschool Welcome Desk. Learn more about being a Kidz Care Volunteer
- Mission Friends is our missions education program where Preschoolers learn about missionaries all over the world. Mission Friends meets on Wednesdays, 6:20 – 7:30 PM in KidzPlace Preschool.
- Check back soon for updates
- Susan Allen, Minister to Children/Preschoolers, Susan@fbc-statesboro.org (912) 489-7930
- Kim Salter, Adminstrative Assistant, email@example.com, (912) 489-7930
- Debra Francis, Childcare Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (912) 489-7929
- Gwen Wilson, FBC Preschool Director, email@example.com, (912) 489-7926
Use the form below to submit a comment to this ministry area: