We are delighted to welcome you to the Boro and hope you will give us the privilege to get to know you. We recognize that you are here to pursue your life goals through education and we want to help you start or grow in your relationship with God. Our college
ministry offers a variety of opportunities for you to grow in your faith, build authentic relationships, and engage in rewarding acts of service that make a difference.
Want to find out more about us? Check out…
How do I get there from Campus?
FBC Statesboro is located in downtown Statesboro on North Main Street just three blocks north of the historical courthouse square
- Adopt-A-Student offers students a connection to adults in our church who have a desire to help them connect to FBC and navigate their college years.
- ECHO (Sunday Morning Bible Study) and Worship
On Sundays at 9:45 am in the Historic Sanctuary, we have teachers who love students and teaching the Bible. At 8:30 am and 11:00 am, we gather for a time of worship as our pastor teaches us how to apply the Bible to our daily lives.
- College Bible Studies offer students an opportunity to strengthen their faith through Bible study and accountability with others. Weekly small groups vary each semester, to find out about what is currently being offered contact us at email@example.com.
- Sunday Luncheons are a great time to meet other students and FBC members. During the fall and spring semesters, these luncheons are in our Perry Fellowship Hall immediately following our morning worship service.
- Ministry/Service Opportunities are available in partnership with our Kidz Ministry, FBSM Student Ministry, Music & Worship Ministry and Tech Ministry, as well as service projects for senior adults. Learn more about Volunteering.
- Form 411 is an online information form that will let us get to know you better. Learn more about Form 411
Coming in July:
- FBC College Ministry host GSU Football players and coaches – July 30
Coming in August:
Use the form below to submit a comment to this ministry area: